./gradlew :airbyte-integrations:connectors:source-employment-hero:integrationTest --scan results in the sourceAcceptenceTest failing.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':airbyte-integrations:connectors:source-employment-hero:sourceAcceptanceTest'. > Process 'command 'docker'' finished with non-zero exit value 1
The gradle scan can be found here for the detailed logs. Build Scan™ | Gradle Cloud Services.
I am struggling with getting my first connector over the line here so any help would be much appreciated.
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 1 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now?
- Source name/version: employment-hero
- Destination name/version:
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source?
- Description: Remove this with the description of your problem.