- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- Deployment: Helm/K8s
- Airbyte Version: * 0.35.12-alpha
- Source name/version: Hubspot - 0.1.72
- Destination name/version: Postgres 0.4.28
- Step: Querying replicated data
- Description: When querying the Companies, Tickets and Deals tables, I receive this SQL error
ERROR: value "foo" is out of range for type integer
One value example is
Hey Dustin, thanks for posting here on Discourse, we appreciate it! Could you describe what some records look like for the tables you’re querying and what query you’re trying to execute so we can get a better idea of how and why it’s breaking?
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.