I was trying to sync the customers table from Stripe to Redshift. The table schema was created but no records are being synced. When I call the stripe api with the same secret key, I can find data return.
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: AWS Linux
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb / 30 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.3-alpha
- Source name/version: Stripe (0.1.31)
- Destination name/version: Redshift (0.3.32)
- Step: No stripe data loaded onto Redshift although api v1/customers call with the same secret key returns data
logs-11.txt (37.9 KB)
From your logs:
io.airbyte.config.ReplicationAttemptSummary@13971c5c[status=completed,recordsSynced=0,bytesSynced=0,startTime=1651503983275,endTime=1651503988561,totalStats=io.airbyte.config.SyncStats@39dffdb7[recordsEmitted=0,bytesEmitted=0,stateMessagesEmitted=0,recordsCommitted=0],streamStats=]2022-05-02 15:06:28 e[32mINFOe[m i.a.w.DefaultReplicationWorker(run):250 - Source did not output any state messages
The sync reall didn’t get any records from the source. Can you conform you’re using the correct start date?
Thanks for pointing it out. Since I was connected to my dev Stripe account, the latest record I have was 3 years ago. After I have updated the start date, I can see my data flowing. Many thanks!!