Note: there’s no tag for
source-bigquery yet. Please add one
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 1 Tb (I have – the data is ~1Gb)
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
- Source name/version: BigQuery
- Destination name/version: Postgres
- Step: Sync
- Description: Kicking off sync, it ‘succeeds’ but only the schema is copied – no records are copied.
I’ve tried different permutations of settings: both normalized and raw JSON and also ‘overwrite’ vs ‘append’ and none of them get records.
logs.txt (114.7 KB)
Hey @schuyler1d, I added the requested tag.
I can’t find any obvious reason from your logs.
Do you have records in the
Do you mind trying a full refresh to check if the root cause could be around the cursor management?
No records are in the raw tables.
I tried a full refresh (and also starting completely from scratch) and neither fixed the issue.
Could you please try to upgrade the
destination-postgres connector to
Do you mind sharing the full logs, you truncated it for readability and I thank you for that effort but maybe a small error line was overlooked
It worked after the update! Thank you!