Stripe Balance transactions' types

Hello,

We used to request directly Stripe API to get balance transactions and we got payment, payment_refund and adjustment as types.
Now we use Airbyte to get balance transactions and we only have charge, refund, application_fee, and application_fee_refund as types.

Can you tell me why ? And how to have payment, payment_refund and adjustment again ? Please :slight_smile:

Hey if the balance transaction API returns those keys (payment, payment_refund and adjustment) then we should be able to solve this by adding it in the schema. Could you confirm if this https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/blob/master/airbyte-integrations/connectors/source-shopify/source_shopify/schemas/balance_transactions.json is how the balance transaction API response looks like?

Hey ! Sorry I didn’t see you answered ! The balance transaction API response looks like this : airbyte/balance_transactions.json at master · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub (because it is Stripe balance transactions, not Shopify’s). But I also have reporting_category field.

oh my bad didn’t see its stripe. So, if we gonna add a new field to this balance_transactions stripe schema will it help?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.