- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb /30Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.37-alpha
- Source name/version: Stripe:0.1.34
- Destination name/version: Snowflake:0.4.31
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
- Description: When trying to sync data from Stripe I get a Bad request error on the endpoint regarding the status parameter “all”. I don’t understand why… I have the same error when trying directly through the Stripe’s API. I believe the API changed.
logs-6.txt (138.0 KB)
Hey could you create an issue in github so that team can look and get back to you.