- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 22.04
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb / 500 Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 40.14
- Source name/version: Postgres
- Destination name/version: Bigquery
- Step: The issue is happening during normalization.
- Description: We are syncing data every 15 minutes from Postgres(CDC) to Bigquery. The normalization container was stuck for almost 11 hrs today. Earlier it was running fine but recently we started facing this issue and we don’t encounter this issue with every sycn. We have to cancel the sync in order to start a new one. It is very hard to troubleshoot as there is not much information in the logs once it gets stuck
I was wondering how can fix this and also how can we detect this.