- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Windows
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.23
- Source name/version: Google Ads 0.1.44
- Destination name/version: MS SQL Server 0.1.20
- Step: Sync
- Description: Sync usually works on a daily basis taking about 30min to run, but occasionally the sync hangs forever and is manually cancelled after 8 - 10 hours. The next day the sync runs fine. The issue then pops up again randomly a week or so later.
Example of the log hanging for hours and manually cancelled:
logs-858.txt (28.5 KB)
The below multiple binding error occurs even when the job succeeds so I don’t believe this is the issue.
2022-08-12 14:02:05 ERROR i.a.c.i.LineGobbler(voidCall):82 - SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
Example of successful log:
logs-840.txt (48.0 KB)