- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: linux
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb
- Deployment: Docker - local
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.3
- Source name/version: 0.2.5
- Destination name/version: 0.3.32
- Step: The issue is happening during test sync in source
logs-65 (1).txt (32.1 KB)
Hey DEADLINE_EXCEEDED issue happens if the resources given aren’t sufficient thus can you try increasing the resources ram/cpu and try again
I install airbyte in my EC2, so I need increasing resourcs my EC2? or my docker?
You have to increase the ec2 machine resources
Solved. Just downgrade my redshift and Zendesk. Thankyou
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.