ERROR: for airbyte-scheduler

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Linux
  • Memory / Disk: 80Gib
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: * 0.35.30-alpha
  • Source name/version: S3 / 0.3.0
  • Destination name/version: Redshift / 0.3.30
  • Step: The issue is happening when click SYNC the status stuck in waiting logs

Detail error; for airbyte-scheduler Cannot start service scheduler: task e855c8c164e011a7a253885db9d5437f8cd6aed98ab3a6c9e1fe324cd93d0d41 already exists: unknown

Hey, looks like the docker container is unable to start can you do docker-compose down -v and start again docker-compose up

docker-compose down -v all my configurations was lost :frowning:

Hey @try sorry that I forgot to mention the above :cry:. I hope it’s not a heavy configuration. But were you able to solve the problem though?

yup the error is gone, but I got new error and I post here Failed connect to Zendesk - #5 by harshith

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.