Sync worker failed

Airbyte Version: 0.35.45-alpha
Source: Agri (dev)
Destination: Snowflake (0.4.17)

I have created source for Food data central(Agriwatch) using API. It fetches data and commits it into snowflake Destination. but it gives me the following error.

[logs-219.txt|attachment](upload://xGgWRn2T9oLzNjMwODb0tYPiZCb.txt) (34.0 KB)

ERROR i.a.w.DefaultReplicationWorker(run):168 - Sync worker failed.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: io.airbyte.workers.DefaultReplicationWorker$SourceException: Source process exited with non-zero exit code 1
	at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:396) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:2073) ~[?:?]
	at io.airbyte.workers.DefaultReplicationWorker.run(DefaultReplicationWorker.java:161) ~[io.airbyte-airbyte-workers-0.35.45-alpha.jar:?]
	at io.airbyte.workers.DefaultReplicationWorker.run(DefaultReplicationWorker.java:56) ~[io.airbyte-airbyte-workers-0.35.45-alpha.jar:?]
	at io.airbyte.workers.temporal.TemporalAttemptExecution.lambda$getWorkerThread$2(TemporalAttemptExecution.java:155) ~[io.airbyte-airbyte-workers-0.35.45-alpha.jar:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?]
	Suppressed: io.airbyte.workers.WorkerException: Source process exit with code 1. This warning is normal if the job was cancelled.

Hi @Bharath,
Could you please share your full sync logs?
Does this sync looks successful or failed from the UI?

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 960, in raise_for_status
    raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://api.nal.usda.gov/food/534358?api_key=<API_KEY>&agri=534358

Looks the connector you build is requesting data to the wrong URL. Can you check it calling the right path?

Thanks for uploading the file @Bharath I removed because looks the API key was printed there.

1 Like

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.