Source Zendesk: "ERROR .... Sync worker failed.Error while Syncing"

I have created source for Zendesk Support. It fetches data and commits into MSSQL DB Destination. but it gives me following error.

2022-03-25 09:22:02 ERROR i.a.w.DefaultReplicationWorker(run):168 - Sync worker failed.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: io.airbyte.workers.DefaultReplicationWorker$SourceException: Source process exited with non-zero exit code 1

at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:396) ~[?:?]

Please @alpana2712 upload the complete error log file. The lines you submitted are only indicating the Source failed and cancel the process.

I was trying to do that but it says …new users cant upload :frowning:

The issue with user uploads should be fixed; if you can add them here please do so.

Let us know if you need any further help here Alpana.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.