- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Plural
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 15Gb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker or Kubernetes deployment? Plural
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.39.14-alpha
- Source name/version: *
- Destination name/version: *
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? Updating connectors
Airbyte 0.39.14-alpha keeps failing to update any connectors with a message “Sorry. Something went wrong…”, so I’m looking for a way to update my Airbyte cluster on plural.sh to the latest version available, but A Plural staff says they’re waiting for the Airbyte team to release the newer version.
When will the latest version be released?