Upgrade from v15 to v18 for Source Marketing Page

Summary

Determining upgrade timeline for Source Marketing Page from v15 to v18

Question

I really need a Source Marketing Page, so I don’t know when I can upgrade from v15 to v18?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.

Join the conversation on Slack

["upgrade", "v15", "v18", "source-marketing-page", "platform"]

Based on the information provided in the extracts, it appears that there is an ongoing issue with the Facebook Pages source connector in Airbyte. The connector is currently only compatible with v15 of the Facebook Graph API, and users have reported issues when trying to use it with newer versions of the API, such as v16, v17, and v18. There are discussions on GitHub about upgrading the API version used by the connector, but it’s not clear when this upgrade will be completed. You can track the progress of this issue on the Airbyte GitHub page. In the meantime, if you have created your Facebook app after the release of version v17.0, you might not be able to sync with this source as Facebook does not allow downgrading the API version. Please note that this information is based on the provided extracts and the situation may have changed. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the official Airbyte documentation and GitHub page.