- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
- OS Version / Instance: Kubernetes on EKS
- Memory / Disk: 64GB+ / gp3 volume of the manifests’ default sizes.
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.62-alpha
- Source name/version: N/A
- Destination name/version: N/A
- Step: Trying to add a source or destination, or update a connector.
- Description: I’ve deployed to an EKS cluster that’s using the istio service mesh, and am running into problems when adding an initial source connector. The source connector pod that’s created errs, and the pod logs show:
Using existing AIRBYTE_ENTRYPOINT: /airbyte/base.sh
Waiting on CHILD_PID 7
Heartbeat to worker failed, exiting…
I tried today without the Istio sidecars, and things worked without issue.