• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
  • OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
  • Memory / Disk: 16Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.56-alpha
  • Source name/version: BambooHR 0.2.0
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.24
  • Step: Sync fails
  • Description: My BambooHR connector simply does not sync. I originally used 0.1.0 and it synced successfully but it was not replicating the correct data despite the API token having access to that data (confirmed through Postman). I tried upgrading to 0.2.0 as suggested by another user in a github issue and now the sync does not complete at all. Any help would be appreciated on debugging both the syncing issue and the issue with respect to not pulling in data for fields that have been allowed

logs-6460.txt (41.0 KB)

Hey can you create an issue around this in github so that team can work around this?

Just submitted!

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.