- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
- OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.56-alpha
- Source name/version: BambooHR 0.1.0
- Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.24
- Step: Post-sync data is missing and unexpected data is there
- Description: At the moment we’re waiting for this Github issue to be pushed to production. Bamboo contains a lot of sensitive information, most of which we don’t need for any type of insight such as SSN. So we need a way to select/de-select fields that we want to sync instead of the entire table.
A user suggested using BambooHR’s settings to restrict an API token from viewing certain fields and allowing others. We’ve set this up but the strange thing is that post-sync the fields we’ve set to be hidden are indeed hidden, however, a handful that we’ve allowed are also hidden. So if anyone is familiar with BambooHR and their connectors, much help would be appreciated! We’re only interested in pulling in gender, ethnicity, hiredate, employee number, etc. While all of them are set as
view only they still come in as
NULL even though I can see them via my user account which the API token has been set.
Now the second issue is after I updated from 0.1.0 to 0.2.0, it’s not syncing at all. Here is the log
logs-6108.txt (40.6 KB)