- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu deployed on GCP
- Memory / Disk: 4Gb / 30GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.2-alpha
- Source name/version: Facebook pages 0.1.6
- Step: new source
- Description: While testing the connection to a facebook page, I get :
The connection tests failed. "HTTPError('400 Client Error: Bad Request for url:
Please share the complete logs from your error.
Can you confirm you have this permissions for your account?
Hello, thank you for your answer.
I’m using facebook pages source not the marketing one. I checked for permissions and the account has all the permissions listed below.
And I’m getting the following error
Sorry @yasmineboussaid looks the connector is having problem to create new sources, see issue: Source Facebook Pages: problem creating new source + printing access_token · Issue #9827 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub