Connecting source and destination via Python

Hi! I have a very simple use case where I just want to perform 1 EL Task per week - doesn’t make sense to keep the entire Airbyte stack up all the time.

Since I already have some cron jobs in place, I was wondering if it’s possible to just import a source connector and a destination connector in a Python script and have them do the work. I have the means to securely store the credentials and the configured catalog, and provide them before every run.

Airbyte connectors works using Docker container and needs the worker to ingest the messages. For incremental you need to manage states. I don’t think there is a simple way to launch this.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.