- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: deployed via plural.sh
- Memory / Disk: n/a
- Deployment: deployed via plural.sh
- Airbyte Version: 0.44.2
- Source name/version: GA4 - 0.2.0
- Destination name/version: BigQuery - 1.3.4
- Step: during sync
- Description: As you can see in the screenshot, the data between the different streams is varying quite a lot. I would expect all streams to display the same amount of sessions and totalUsers. The data via the Airbyte connector is also nowhere close to the data that is taken directly from GA4 (Source of Truth). So at this moment it is impossible to have reliable data from the Google Analytics 4 connector, which makes it unusable. Or am I missing something?
FYI: I set the connection to sync every 12h and I can see in the raw data in BigQuery, that there are sometimes multiple entries for the same date (e.g. in the website_overview stream). I would expect the connector to overwrite the data for each day if there are multiple syncs per day (specifically for the website_overview stream), which is apprently not the case.