- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu / EC2
- Memory / Disk: 4 gb / 20 gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.44.5
- Source name/version: Postgres latest
- Destination name/version: Postgres latest
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
- Description: Need to transfer around 8 gb from pg to pg databases. Every time after sometime, sync fails with error mentioned in title. I checked the logs at
26is job-id and
0is the attempt-1 number. I could not find any error.
The last lines in logs are :
2023-05-24 19:55:56 ^[[43mdestination^[[0m > INFO i.a.i.b.FailureTrackingAirbyteMessageConsumer(close):80 Airbyte message consumer: succeeded. 2023-05-24 19:55:56 ^[[43mdestination^[[0m > INFO i.a.i.d.b.BufferedStreamConsumer(close):257 executing on success close procedure. 2023-05-24 19:55:56 ^[[43mdestination^[[0m > INFO i.a.i.d.r.InMemoryRecordBufferingStrategy(flushAll):85 Flushing finder_results: 182 records (6 MB)
and then suddenly sync failed.
Im middle, there is one line as
2023-05-24 19:55:50 ^[[44msource^[[0m > /airbyte/javabase.sh: line 26: 8 Killed /airbyte/bin/"$APPLICATION" "$@"
I tried around SEVEN times, almost same behaviour each time.
Please help !
Thanks in advance!