Extracting data from Adjust API using Airbyte connector builder

Summary

This message is about extracting data from the Adjust API using the Airbyte connector builder. The user is looking to utilize the existing alpha connector in Airbyte OSS and is interested in incorporating it into the Connector Builder, preferably in a YAML file.

Question

We want to extract data from the Adjust API (“https://dash.adjust.com/control-center/reports-service/”) in Airbyte Cloud. There’s a alpha connector in Airbyte OSS and I was asking myself if I can use anything from the source folder https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/tree/master/airbyte-integrations/connectors/source-adjust to insert it in the “Connector Builder” (ideally a YAML file)

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.

Join the conversation on Slack

["extract-data", "adjust-api", "airbyte-connector-builder", "alpha-connector", "yaml-file"]

Yes, you can use the existing Adjust connector from the Airbyte OSS for your data extraction needs. However, to use it in Airbyte Cloud, you would need to submit a PR to add your connector to the Airbyte repository. Once the PR is merged, the connector will be available to all Airbyte Cloud users. You can read more about it here. When submitting an Airbyte connector, you will need to ensure that: 1. The connector passes the CAT suite. See Set up Connector Acceptance Tests. 2. The metadata.yaml file (created by our generator) is filled out and valid. See Connector Metadata File. 3. You have created appropriate documentation for the connector. See Add docs. If you are self-hosting Airbyte (OSS), you can use the Custom Connector feature, which allows you to run any Docker container that implements the Airbyte protocol. You can read more about it here. Please note that the Adjust connector is currently at the Community support level and its latest version is 0.1.0.

Can I use it in Airbyte Cloud without publishing it?