Facebook Marketing connector has been validated successfully but syncs keep failing with an "OAuthException", "(#10) Permission Denied" error

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Windows 11
  • Memory / Disk: 8GB
  • Deployment: I didn’t customise this
  • Airbyte Version: Cloud version free trial
  • Source name/version: Facebook Marketing
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake
  • Step: The issue is happening during Sync
  • Description: I have added my Facebook Marketing connector and it was validated successfully. My destination was also added successfully. However, when I run a sync on the Facebook Marketing connector, it fails with a “OAuthException”, (#10) Permission denied" error. I have attached a screenshot of the error and the .txt log file from Airbyte. Here is the error message:
Call was not successful Method: GET Path: https://graph.facebook.com/v13.0/act_302482226998172/ Params: {'fields': 'account_id,account_status,age,amount_spent,balance,business,business_city,business_country_code,business_name,business_state,business_street,business_street2,business_zip,can_create_brand_lift_study,capabilities,created_time,currency,disable_reason,end_advertiser,end_advertiser_name,extended_credit_invoice_group,failed_delivery_checks,fb_entity,funding_source,funding_source_details,has_advertiser_opted_in_odax,has_migrated_permissions,id,io_number,is_attribution_spec_system_default,is_direct_deals_enabled,is_in_3ds_authorization_enabled_market,is_notifications_enabled,is_personal,is_prepay_account,is_tax_id_required,line_numbers,media_agency,min_campaign_group_spend_cap,min_daily_budget,name,offsite_pixels_tos_accepted,owner,partner,rf_spec,spend_cap,tax_id,tax_id_status,tax_id_type,timezone_id,timezone_name,timezone_offset_hours_utc,tos_accepted,user_tasks,user_tos_accepted'} Status: 400 Response: { "error": { "message": "(#10) Permission Denied.", "type": "OAuthException", "code": 10, "fbtrace_id": "AH4hA6rFiknTz9GXbxqU6Fe" } }

logs-302813.txt (4.0 MB)

Hello, @emmaraaff! This looks like you have the right API credentials that validate in the connector, but don’t have the correct permissions on Facebook’s side. Here is a reference from the documentation. Have you submitted your Facebook app for review?

Let me know if this helps!