Fetching only latest updated data in Airbyte Facebook Marketing Connector for ad_insights stream

Summary

In the Airbyte Facebook Marketing Connector, the ad_insights stream fetches data from the start_date set up in the connector settings, even during incremental syncs. The user is looking for a way to fetch only the latest updated data after the last sync date. How can this be achieved?

Question

Hey,
I am trying to use airbyte facebook marketing connector. In the source setting, we need to give start_date after which it will sync the data. My question is for ad_insights stream, even after incremental sync the fetching of data always happens from the start_date. But ideally it should only fetch data after the last sync date. How can I get only the latest updated data and not the whole data(from the start_date given while setting up the connector)

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.