- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.3-alpha
- Source name/version: File/0.2.10
- Destination name/version: Google Cloud Storage (GCS) / 0.2.6
- Step: sync
- Description: I have a connection that connects a File Source to a GCS bucket Destination. Both the connectors individually connected successfully. But when I run
Sync now, the pipeline fails with this error
ERROR i.a.i.d.s.S3StorageOperations(uploadRecordsToBucket):123 - Failed to upload records into storage georgian-results/beam-predictions/2022_06_14_1655173614220_
Based on the error, it looks like the pipeline failed to write to the destination GCS bucket - BUT when i manually checked the GCS bucket via the GCP Cloud console, I can see that the file was successfully created in the GCS bucket.
So the issue here is that the UI and logs show that the file was not written, but infact behind the scenes the file actually got written.
logs-80.txt (50.7 KB)