For a GCS Destionation, if i choose GZIP format, i am not table to save the destionation.
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: K8s on Google Compute Engine
- Memory / Disk:4 GB
- Deployment: k8s
- Airbyte Version: 0.33.11-alpha
- Source name/version:
- Destination name/version: 0.2.5
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source?
If i create a new GCS destination , with the GZIP option checked, i am not able to save the destination. The save button gets greyed out(inactive)
Could you please upgrade your Airbyte version and check if the error persist?
If this is not an option for you, could you please share the following:
- A screenshot of your error
- The XHR error response you have in your browser inspector
- The server log that you can download from the settings UI
Enclosed a screenshot that shows the inactive buttons when i select GZIP
If i select again the No Compression
option the buttons are back active
If i create a new destinations, with GZIP selected, the “Set up Destination” Button is active, but nothing happens when clicking it.
I tried with both Google Chrome and Firefox.
Thank you for the screenshot!
Could you please upgrade Airbyte and let me know if the error persists?
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.