- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Windows with WSL
- Memory / Disk: 64 GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.32.0-alpha-patch-1
- Source name/version: MSSQL 0.3.22
- Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.3.17
- Step: The issue is happening during sync.
- Description: I am facing a problem with the MSSQL connector. I am trying to load a View with more than 160M rows. The time the view needs to run, so that Airbyte can start loading the data, seems to be too long. The attempt is always canceled after 5 minutes with error message:
“SQL Server did not return a response. The connection has been closed.”
Another View with about 40M rows worked.
I thought that this would be a timeout of the sql server, but the timeout of the server is set to 2 hours and the problem still occurs. Is there anything like a JDBC timeout here and can I adjust this timeout?