JDBC Timeout in MSSQL Connection

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Windows with WSL
  • Memory / Disk: 64 GB
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.32.0-alpha-patch-1
  • Source name/version: MSSQL 0.3.22
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.3.17
  • Step: The issue is happening during sync.
  • Description: I am facing a problem with the MSSQL connector. I am trying to load a View with more than 160M rows. The time the view needs to run, so that Airbyte can start loading the data, seems to be too long. The attempt is always canceled after 5 minutes with error message:
    “SQL Server did not return a response. The connection has been closed.”
    Another View with about 40M rows worked.
    I thought that this would be a timeout of the sql server, but the timeout of the server is set to 2 hours and the problem still occurs. Is there anything like a JDBC timeout here and can I adjust this timeout?

Thank you!

Hello! Can you upload the complete sync logs?
Could you also please check the following things:

• Is a query is running from the Airbyte user on your source database?
  • Is your user allowed to read the view you want to replicate?
  • If you create a second view from the original one but with fewer records does the sync succeeds?
  • What is the memory / CPU consumption of the sync containers while running the sync job?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.