- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No, been using Airbyte for more than a year.
- OS Version / Instance: [debian-10-buster-v20220406]
- Memory / Disk: GCP e2-highmem-4, with 100GB boot disk
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.38.1-alpha
- Source name/version: airbyte/source-mssql 0.3.21
- Destination name/version: airbyte/destination-bigquery 1.1.4
- Step: Sync
Syncs are failing every now and then for some reason.
What really causes problems here is that Airbyte overwrites the destination table with 0 rows. It would be better if it didn’t touch the destination table. Best would of course be if it worked
Attaching logs for one failed sync below:
logs-166.txt (521.7 KB)