- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (Compute engine n1-standard-2)
- Memory / Disk: 7.5Gb / 30Gb
- Deployment: GCP (Compute Engine)
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.10-alpha
- Source name/version: MySQL / 0.5.11
- Destination name/version: BigQuery / 1.1.6
- Step: Connection fails with the following error:
Additional Failure Information: io.airbyte.workers.general.DefaultReplicationWorker$SourceException: Source process exited with non-zero exit code 1
I saw you’re using
2022-06-15 16:55:42 e[43mdestinatione[0m > 2022-06-15 16:55:42 e[32mINFOe[m i.a.i.d.b.BigQueryUtils(getLoadingMethod):306 - Selected loading method is set to: STANDARD
this method is only recommend to small tests for large syncs you should use GCS Staging.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.