- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
normalization_error.txt (2.9 KB)
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 16Gb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker or Kubernetes deployment? No
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? * 0.39.20-alpha
- Source name/version: airbyte/source-google-ads 0.1.38
- Destination name/version: airbyte/destination-postgres 0.3.20
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? Normalization
- Description: Sync failed during normalization process. My postgres versin is 14, the synch was working perfectly while using postgres 12
This was a bug in Airbyte Version. Please upgrade to latest version
Yes working fine in 0.39.27. Thanks
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.