- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: macOs
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker or Kubernetes deployment? K8s
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.39.37-alpha
- Source name/version: TalkDesk Explore
- Destination name/version: Redshift
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? During Sync
- Description: Hi there. I’ve set up a TalkDesk source for an account based in Europe region. To do that, I needed to change .com to .eu in the Auth URL.
/oauth/token?grant_type=client_credentials I’m now trying to run a connection but I get the following error:
Unauthorized for url:
/data/reports/calls/jobs However, this URL is unauthorized because it should have the .eu and not the .com domain. Do you know if there is the possibility to change the region for the TalkDesk connection?