• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
  • Memory / Disk: 64gb / 200gb
  • Deployment: docker-compose
  • Airbyte Version: 0.36.2-alpha
  • Source name/version: postgredb version 0.4.10
  • Destination name/version: bigquery version 1.1.1
  • Step: The issue is happening when I set destination to bigquery
  • Description: airbyte can’t fetch any schema/table from source postgresql, is there any configuration I have to set in postgresql side or in airbyte side?

Hey we had a doc over postgres Postgres | Airbyte Documentation I hope this helps

Hey @tommydwij can you also share server logs so that it can help with more insights and also check for permissions (you can have a walkthrough our documentation and see if you have followed similar steps)

Hi harshith, this issue has been closed. I can’t read the table schema due to users permission issue

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.