OS Version / Instance : Ubuntu 20.04
Memory / Disk : 7.5Gb
Deployment : Docker
Airbyte Version : 0.29.15-alpha
Source name/version : Jira 0.2.10
Destination name/version : Postgresql 0.3.10
Step : Sync
Description :
I choose to sync a couple of entities from Jira, after about 30K records were synced it stopped fetching any records and the only thing I see in the logs is this 2021-09-09 13:37:28 INFO () LogClientSingleton(setJobMdc):146 - Setting docker job mdc. The connection is running for the last ~5hours did anyone else faced the same issue?

Slack convo

This error is not related to your source or destination but a problem with the worker. It was solved in version 0.29.17-alpha please upgrade your Airbyte instance.
You can follow the Github issue here.

Hi I have same issue here on intercom @marcosmarxm
logs-2058.txt (29.2 KB)

Hello ayyoub, can you give more information about your enviroment OS? This should be already fixed. Did you change any env variable?

RAM : 15 GB
Disk 150GB
Airbyte : v0.36.4-alpha

i changed my MAX_DAYS timeout to 5
and other WORKER_SYNC = 50

MAX_SYNC_WORKERS=50
MAX_SPEC_WORKERS=50
MAX_CHECK_WORKERS=50
MAX_DISCOVER_WORKERS=50
SYNC_JOB_MAX_TIMEOUT_DAYS=5

@marcosmarxm

Sorry ayyoub it’s not clear why this is failing, are you using latest version of Hubspot and Bigquery connectors?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.