SubStream Catalog

Hello. I have a stream that is an endpoint in a API that returns all ID from contacts, and another stream that uses the first one to return the information from the contacts.

I wanna know how do I produce a catalog that utilizes both streams at the same time. I don’t know how to do it properly because the catalog starts with

{
“streams”: [
{

"stream": {

do I insert the two streams inside of “stream”{ or do I delete the “stream”{ and just type the names of the streams?

In doubt.txt I have both the streams named stream.

doubt.txt (14.8 KB)

Yes, you need to add both streams inside the “streams”.

{
  "streams": [
    {
        "name": "my_parent_stream",
        "json_schema": {...}
      },
      "sync_mode": "full_refresh",
      "destination_sync_mode": "overwrite"
    },
    {
        "name": "my_child_stream",
        "json_schema": {...}
      },
      "sync_mode": "full_refresh",
      "destination_sync_mode": "overwrite"
    }
 ]
}

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.