Trouble with Refresh Token Expiry and API Patch Method in Airbyte Docker Deployment

Summary

When using Airbyte for Salesforce to Postgres ingestion, facing issues with refresh token expiry and inability to refresh it automatically. Attempting to update the token using Airbyte API’s patch method results in a 413 Request Entity Too Large error, despite the payload being small. Running Airbyte on Docker deployment.

Question

Hi everyone! I’m testing out Airbyte for a possible adoption in our stack. I’ve managed to setup Salesforce to Postgres ingestion. There is still one think though that is crucial. After some time the refresh token expires and Airbyte does not refresh it. What am I missing?
I was thinking to use Airbyte api to update it through a script but when I call the patch method https://reference.airbyte.com/reference/patchsource I get 413 Request Entity Too Large. The payload contains just the refresh token and few other needed parameters (I would say it is for sure less than 200 bytes). This issues is happening doing a curl locally
I’m testing Airbyte using docker deployment latest version. Any help in both issues would be really appreciated

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.