- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 21.4
- Memory / Disk: 32Gb / 1Tb SSD
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.58-alpha
- Description: I’m trying to log into minio UI by port-forwarding minio service (kubectl port-forward svc/airbyte-minio-svc 9000:9000
) and then accessing localhost:9000 thru the browser but I immediately get connection refused message and url is switched to localhost:41879
ok this was solved by port-forwarding with the following command:
kubectl port-forward airbyte-minio-6844db99cb-kwg9s 9000:9000 41879:41879
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.