Unable to create dev image of an existing destination connector

Getting the following error while trying to build the dev image of an existing destination connector:

Can you please suggest?

You must compile and build the Java Connector first.
You can run ./gradlew airbyte-integrations:connectors:destination-oracle:build or build using Intellij

Following is the error while trying to build

can you please suggest?

I tried it in IntelliJ as well. Getting the below error:

Hey can you check if docker is working as expected I can see that airbyteDocker was causing the issue

docker is working fine. I did not get when you say issue with docker. What should I check from my end ?

Hey, are you running this over mac? If so you can check this Can you run Airbyte on a Mac with Apple Silicon (M1) chips?

No Harshith. I am working on Windows 10.

@rnncredit I believe the problem is the build_image.sh script it’s some causing problems. Could you try to run it manually and see the reason of failure?

@marcosmarxm As per your suggestion, I have tried below

Is it possible to you login into Docker Hub?

@marcosmarxm I do not have any Docker hub account. Is it required ?

Any suggestion on how to make it work ?

The problem here is that some dependency images are required to be built locally: the airbyte/integration-base-java image in your context).

This image should be built while running the ./gradlew airbyte-integrations:connectors:destination-oracle:build, in the :airbyte-integrations:bases:base:airbyteDocker task.

The build of this image is failing according to your latest screenshot because you don’t have this image locally tagged with dev.

To get more information about the root cause of this failure I’d suggest you try to build your destination-oracle connector locally with docker build . -t airbyte/destination-oracle:dev.
This will also build airbyte/integration-base-java:dev.
If this succeeds it means there’s probably something incompatible with your environment in the gradle tasks.

There’s no need to login to the docker hub as the requested image should be built locally and not pulled from our registry.

Could you also please share if you have an AMD or ARM processor?

Attached command result:

I have AMD64

If I build airbyte/integration-base-java:dev image locally and execute the above docker build command, it will complain that distributions folder is missing. I can see we are copy .tar from distribution folder.

If I build airbyte/integration-base-java:dev image locally and execute the above docker build command, it will complain that distributions folder is missing. I can see we are copy .tar from distribution folder.

Could you please share a screenshot of this?

Built integration-base and integration-base-java images locally

By looking at Dockerfile of destination-oracle, I think, its failing at