Zendesk Support ticket_metrics synced only a subset

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.36.4 alpha
  • Source name/version: Zendesk Support
  • Destination name/version: Redshift
  • Step: sync (full-refresh overwrite, incremental)
  • Description:
    I had a similar issue and it was solved by the PR. Thank you @alafanechere!

When I sync ticket_metrics I can only fetch a subset of all the data and I am missing lots of rows even though my set up is as below:

What I noticed is that there is no tickets which were closed in 2021 and earlier, also updated_at is mostly 2022-MM-DD

This is the view I have in Zendesk for 2021

logs-853.txt (33.3 KB)

Hi @jablonskijakub , adding some additional context for airbyte team when they look into this.

I recently created a fix for the user stream, but i imagine the ticket_metric stream suffers the same issue. Linking the PR as the description there links a few zendesk support issues:

1 Like

Hey could you create a github issue around this and link it here?

Thanks @danieldiamond a lot!

@harshith here’s the created GitHub issue

Got it thanks. We can continue discussion over the issue

1 Like

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.