Airbyte-workday-singer connector

I’m trying to build a source-workday-singer connector. After I generated the empty connector and run ‘pip install -r requirements.txt’, it alwasy ended with ResolutionTooDeep error while ‘Collecting airbyte-cdk~=0.1.56’ that is defined as MAIN_REQUIREMENTS in setup.py on my local and remote server. How can I modify the setup.py file to restrict the constraints?

And on the server it also has this SyntxError

I’m running it using Python3.10.1 Does this latest version matter?

Are you using pyenv if not please install it and create a virtual env with the correct python version to run the connector. The read me created by the generator has some instructions there.

I installed pyenv on local, but not on the server. I think that’s why. Thank you!
Do you know something about the ‘ResolutionTooDeep’ error?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.