- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Memory / Disk: 64gb / 200gb
- Deployment: docker-compose
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.2-alpha
- Source name/version: postgredb version 0.4.10
- Destination name/version: bigquery version 1.1.1
- Step: The issue is happening when I set destination to bigquery
- Description: I can’t fetch postgredb views table in schema discovery, I’ve test to query the views using dbeaver and it work, I already following this documentation Postgres | Airbyte Documentation to give user access to postgredb views, but it wont work
Hey Tommy can you try downgrading to 0.4.4 and tray again
can you test latest version 0.4.14 the PR 🎉 Source postgres: publish fix of missing streams by tuliren · Pull Request #12689 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub solves the issue
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.