Failure to discover streams from Postgres source

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: AWS linux 2?
  • Memory / Disk: m5n.xlarge
  • Deployment: Kubernetes
  • Airbyte Version: 0.36.9-alpha & 0.35.49
  • Source name/version: Postgres 0.4.12 (also tried 0.4.10)
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.25
  • Step: Connection setup. Sync
  • Description: The Postgres source after 0.4.10 is no longer finding tables in my schema. Setting up a source, destination, and connection in an entirely new instance shows no available tables/view streams to sync. Same goes for the discover_schema API endpoint which returns an empty list. The same connection works fine when rolling back to Postgres source 0.4.4.

Thanks for reporting this Aaron. The latest two version were only changes in JDBC base code and team didn鈥檛 solve the issue with version 0.4.10
I鈥檒l raise the problem to our connector team and see if it鈥檚 possible to investigate the issue next week.

Hey if it鈥檚 not too much to ask can you try with 0.4.8 and if it鈥檚 not working still 0.4.6? I am trying to boil down the problem so that we can help the team to get straight

sure, i鈥檒l test with those versions and let you know.

In both 0.4.8 and 0.4.6 I鈥檓 getting a Skipping stream <stream_name> because it is not in the source message and no data is read or written. switching back to 0.4.4 I don鈥檛 have an issue.

Can you test the new version 0.4.14? 馃帀 Source postgres: publish fix of missing streams by tuliren 路 Pull Request #12689 路 airbytehq/airbyte 路 GitHub PR solves the issue

I was previously experiencing this issue and can confirm that it is resolved in 0.4.14.

Looks like 0.4.14 is working for me too.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We鈥檙e letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you鈥檙e having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we鈥檒l follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.