I have a Airbyte instance on ubuntu VM on a local network which connects to MySQL server in the cloud over SSH, and replicates the database into a posgres instance on the same ubuntu VM.
My sync was working great every 24 hours for last 3 months, but it suddenly started failing since last 3 days. As far as I know nothing has changed in the source as well as destination.
Since I have full control over my Ubuntu VM, I tried restarting the Airbyte service as well as restarting the VM itself, but nothing has worked so far and I’m still getting sync errors.
Can someone figure out what is hapenning here?
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 32Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Local
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.35.45-alpha
- Source: MySQL (0.5.11)
- Destination: Postgres (0.3.20)
- Step: The issue is happening whenever I try to sync the databases
Here is the log
logs-219.txt (85.0 KB)