Failed connect to Zendesk

error:
ConnectionError(MaxRetryError("HTTPSConnectionPool(host='hide', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v2/account/settings.json?page=1&per_page=100 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fdc673e2190>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name does not resolve'))"))

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: linux
  • Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb
  • Deployment: Docker - local
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.12
  • Source name/version: 0.2.5
  • Destination name/version: -
  • Step: The issue is happening during test sync in source

Hey @try can you check if you have entered the right subdomain?

Yes, the subdomain is right :frowning:

this is my log
logs-16 (1).txt (2.5 MB)

Hey, this looks to me like a different error can you create a Github issue for this? You can create it here

Yes, already! Thank you

Can you add the link to the issue here so that any new person who wants to get update over this thread can see?

issie link: Zendesk -> Redshift ConnectionResetError · Issue #12155 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

Hey I think there are some issues open over zendesk support regarding the 104, Peer connection reset. I think it’s worth checking out with then

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.