Intercom sync successful but fails and retries

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Linux EC2
  • Memory / Disk: 8Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.38.4
  • Source name/version: Intercom 0.1.18 (latest)
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.26 (latest)
  • Step: Issue occurs during sync.
  • Description: Intercom sync seems to be successful but retries and fails. Attached image and logs below.

logs-1819.txt (161.3 KB)

Hey can you help me with all the stream names you are trying to sync?

These are the streams. For all the streams that had Incremental Deduped available, I have selected those, for the rest I have selected Full Refresh Overwrite

Can you try removing conversation_parts and try again?

I have removed conversation_parts then reset and resynced.

The sync took 7 hours on a t3 large instance. It seems the conversation stream syncs 1000 records every 20 minutes or so. I have stopped the sync for now as it was using up quite some CPU credits. (CPU usage was 50% for 7 hours)

Looks like there is some error over conversation_parts feel free to open an issue in github around this

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.