- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: K8s via HELM running on GKE
- Memory / Disk: N/A
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: * 0.38.3-alpha
- Source name/version: n/a
- Destination name/version: n/a
- Step: sync
- Description: When running jobs, if I close the lid to my laptop it loses the connection via port-forwarding to the webapp. When I re-open my laptop and reconnect to the webapp the real-time view of the logs for current running jobs just shows a spinning circle
It’s probably because the port forwarding sessions ends when you close your laptop lid. Does restarting the port-forwarding fixes the problem?
Restarting port-forwarding allows me to access the webapp again, but when I open the logs on running jobs it only shows a spinning circle
Update - I’m now running 0.39.1-alpha and this seems to have gone away
Thanks for upgrading to the latest version @kz. I mark this discussion as solved now.