- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 4Gb /80GB
- Deployment: Docker / DO droplet
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.6-alpgha
- Source name/version: Google Search Console 0.1.11
- Destination name/version:
- Step: Auth with google
- Description: Just setup droplet by following info on On DigitalOcean (Droplet) | Airbyte Documentation
On the cloud hosted air byte, I can auth with google. There’s a sign in with google button
But on my self hosted one. There’s no such button. Why is it different? Did I install it wrong? Anything missing?
I see. Is it possible to generate the values used by the google OAuth? If it’s possible I’ll look it up. If not, then I’ll try other tools Thanks.
You can generate the refresh token and OAuth values manually or have a process to get those values to you. But currently we don’t documentation explaining how to do it.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.