- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: 16GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.39.37-alpha
- Source name/version: GitHub 0.2.42
- Destination name/version: N/A
- Step: The issue is happening adding a new source on OSS
- Description: I’m trying to add the Github source on OSS with a personal access token. However I keep receiving an SSLError when I do this. Connecting to the github source on cloud worked successfully via OAuth but OSS won’t seem to connect
Hey @ezambrano96, could you post the full error you’re getting or maybe a screenshot of what the error looks like?
What permissions did you grant for the personal access token and have you taken a glance at our documentation yet: https://docs.airbyte.com/integrations/sources/github/#permissions-and-scopes?