When I try to sync the only output that i get is: "Waiting for logs"

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Mac OS (Apple M1)
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: last
  • Step: Setting new connection
  • Description: I’m trying to sync for the first time and when I start the connection the only thing that I can see is

Waiting for logs…

How can I solve this?

Hey, can you share scheduler/server logs? Also we have some known issues with M1 macs you can follow this here Support running Airbyte on Mac M1 Docker · Issue #2017 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

This is the server log
server.txt (30.1 KB)

While scheduler has no logs

Hi @PitBosch , could you follow the recommendations in the issue @harshith linked and restart Airbyte? We don’t have stable M1 support at the moment so a bit of tweaking is required.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.